Sunday, November 24, 2013

Today I'm thankful for 10 days off of work!


Two more days done as I continue to put my photos and journaling together.  I started a stretch of vacation and holiday days over Thanksgiving week and am looking forward to some time in my craft room.  I have a long list of projects I'd like to work on.  My husband has a few days off at the start of the week but will be working 12 hour days on Thanksgiving and Black Friday so I'm hoping for 2 full days of creativity!  I'd like to take some time to go back and add some embellishments to the pages I've created.  If it doesn't happen it's not a problem.  I'm just happy that the project has been doable and I'll have a finished album at the end of the month!  I have lots of half-done projects that are my list to finish.  How about you?  Do you have projects that need finishing?

1 comment:

  1. I've been working on lots of projects lately - a puzzle mini-album that I started this week & hope to finish in the next few days, more sorting (& some scrapping) of Grandma's old photos, the Hello Story class materials that I'm working through slowly because there's so much inspiration there . . . :>)

    Enjoy your time off & have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete