Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gratitude inspiration

The first few days of my 30 Days of Thankful have been fairly easy to find what I am thankful for.  My challenge has been finding the time to sit and thoughtfully consider what comes to mind.  And time to work on my pages.  I did, finally, get my album ordered (see the Amazon box on the right for a photo of it).  I already had the page protectors on hand.  I think I'm going to need to carve out some time in the morning before I go to work to look at my pages with a fresh mind!
I can see, too, that as the days go by I may be in need of some fresh ideas.  So I cruised Pinterest for some journaling prompt ideas last night and I really didn't find much which suprised me.  
So I need to do some brainstorming....feel free to share your ideas in the comment section.
I'll leave you with this thought..................


No comments:

Post a Comment