Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 Days of Thankful continues

I had hoped to be able to post every day in November for 30 Days of Thankful however it was not to be.  I had a conference over the weekend for work and everything piled up after that.  I've been taking photos.  I just need time to get them printed and onto my pages. I hope to get caught up this weekend.  I think in the future I just have to plan for interruptions like this.  It seems like no matter how well I try to anticipate what will come up there is always a suprise or a change!  Does that sound familiar to anyone?
I really liked this affirmation from wife.org/MoneyClubs 
and thought you might too:


 Read it several times a day to promote harmony in your life.
(Alter it to meet your specific needs.)
"I Am Thankful for Everything I Have."
  • I remind myself of everything I already have in my life.
  • I am content with myself, my achievements, my relationships, and my possessions."
  • I allow myself to take a moment to feel grateful for everything truly good in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I agree we have to plan for the unexpected and other interruptions. I always remind myself that I blog for me & there's no pressure or guilt associated with it. Looking forward to seeing your pages & photos when you have time to get them up! :>)

    ReplyDelete