Sunday, March 3, 2013

Finding Photo Freedom

Sorting old film cartridges, negatives and index prints

Film cartridges and index prints in bags sorted by years

Stacks of photos waiting to go into storage binders

Library Lists

Category drawers
I haven't had much of a chance to blog over the last 4 weeks since Finding Photo Freedom started over at Big Picture Classes (BPC). I am one of five coaches assisting Stacy Julian as she teaches the 10 week-long class.  I am having fun but have found that it's a lot harder than it looks.  I appreciate Amy, April and Melissa who coached my class back in 2011 and have returned for this class as well.  Blayne is the other new addition to this year's class.  I'm slowly working on my system during the class and hope to continue through the spring/summer on my own. The photos above show some of the elements that we've been working on among others during the first 4 classes.

1 comment:

  1. A great summary of what we've worked on so far Lynn! You are doing a great job as a coach in the classroom - so glad you've joined us this year!!!

    ReplyDelete