Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So Excited!

I am so excited!  I've just been dying to share my news but I needed to wait until it was officially announced.  



Today, Stacy Julian announced the Coaches for the upcoming Finding Photo Freedom class at Big Picture Classes and I'm one of them!!  I've known since October and it's been so hard not to say anything.  As a Coach I'll be contributing to the Coaches' Blog periodically, answering questions and sharing my process with the class participants.  I took Finding Photo Freedom in 2011 and having my photos and images organized is wonderful!  It makes finding what I need for scrapbooking and creating so much easier and less stressful. Plus as you begin to curate your photos/images you begin to see connections and stories that make your memory keeping so much more meaningful. 




If you have boxes of photos and lots of digital images on your camera and SD cards then this class is for you! Check the class out here:  
http://www.photofreedom.com/photofreedom.php You can also get 10% off any class by using the following code - 
paperclipping2013 from Paperclipping Roundtable.

If you want to join Big Picture Classes to learn about their other classes go here www.bigpictureclasses.com
Membership is FREE!
Please leave any questions in the comment box and your email address and I will get back to you.
I hope to see you at Big Picture Classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment