Sunday, December 30, 2012

One Little Word 2013 and more

Over the last couple of months my One Little Word (OLW) for 2012 JOY was in the forefront of mind as we enjoyed the holidays and a new word for 2013 started making its presence known.  At first the word was complete and that was perfectly understandable as I took a record number of Big Picture Classes in 2012 and ended up not finishing several.  I also have several books to finish, picture frames that need pictures, other projects that remain unfinished and so on.  As I began researching and learning more about the word complete it didn't seem to cover enough of what I was hoping for in 2013 so as one word led to another to another I have chosen the word SEEK for 2013.  I'll be working on learning more about this word as I begin preparing for OLW 2013.
As 2013 is shaping up to be a year of completing, repeating and re-taking classes and projects I'm also planning on taking May Flaum's The Curious Scrapbooker's Field Guide.  I loved this class last year - one of the classes I actually finished except for the final project.  I want to repeat this class for a couple of reasons.  First, May is an enthusiastic teacher and is very inspiring.  By the end of the class I was really becoming more adventurous and doing more mixed media types of art then ever before so I'm hoping to continue that type of work and incorporating it into my scrapbook pages.

I would really like to integrate my OLW 2013 journey into my everyday Project Life or if that doesn't seem possible an album that really helps me focus on those things I am seeking.  I'm really looking for a process that helps move me forward.  Helps me be more accountable to what I'm looking for in 2013.  I'd love to hear your ideas and plans for 2013.                                                          
The red albums are my OLW and Move More, Eat Well albums.
The pink album is an 8 x 8 album that I haven't used yet.
My Twelve and Finding Photo Freedrom notebooks
are on the chest of drawers as well as
I try to get organized for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment