Friday, April 27, 2012

Martha Stewart Home Office Collection with Avery

I'm still working on several different Memory Files for Heidi Swapp's Art of Observation.  I was able to get to Staples to look for the Rubbermaid Magazine Holder so that I could put my Memory Files into my album.  While browsing I came across Martha Stewart's Home Office Collection as I was looking for some more file folders.   I found these file folders in the photos - they are vertical file folders!  I thought - "wow, that would be cool to try using those for the Memory Files!"  Each package (there were several different styles to choose from) comes with 3 file folders.

 The package of 3 file folders.
 A close-up of the label.
Unfortunately, after opening the package I found that the vertical file folder is closed on 2 sides and only open on 2!  So now I think I'm going to cut open the 3rd side.  I'm still thinking about this.
Here's a single folder closed.
They did have these in the traditional file folder style in various designs so its still worth taking a look at this collection if you are looking for file folders for creating Memory Files.

I'll let you know (& show you) what I end up doing with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment