Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm slowly finishing up some layouts I've been working on for awhile.

This is the second version of the "I Love You" layout.  Both have the same photo of Owen pointing  at the camera.  The title comes from his Mom.  I used the same Crafter's Workshop template as the previous layout but did the stenciling a little different.  I love working with paint but need to try misting with the stencils next and also using Distress Inks.
In case you are wondering I do two layouts of the same photos as I'm creating two albums of Owen's first year - one for him & one for me.  The second photo shows the dimension I created when I stacked the hearts.  For the hearts I started with white cardstock, embossed them with tiny hearts and then used Distress Ink to color them.  Which "I Love You" layout do you like best?


Owen's first visit to Santa Claus and 2 different layouts.  One of the best things about doing different layouts with the same photo is being able to try different things and see if you like the results.  Do you ever create 2 layouts with the same photos?

I had a lot of fun with this 2 page layout.  I matted the photos and used a white pen to add faux stitching around the mats to match the "stitching" already in the paper.
Cailan caught Owen crawling for this series of photos.

Close-ups of the two page layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment