Saturday, November 26, 2011

Festival of Trees





Since I'm still working on some projects and need to take photos of some finished Project Life layouts I thought I would share photos from our trip to Erie, PA to see the Festival of Trees at the Bayfront Convention Center.  This event is an annual fundraiser for the Miracle Children's Network hosted by St. Vincent's Auxillary.  I can not imagine the hours that were spent creating these amazing trees.  Its hard to say which one was my favorite.  There were 2 snowman - in the bottom photo he's created with silver, white and blue balls and in the other one he's made of balls of white wool.  And these weren't the only trees that had top hats for the topper!  Hope you find some inspiration for your tree trimming!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what lovely trees - thanks for sharing. We finished decorating our three trees yesterday, this reminds me to take some photos of them!

    ReplyDelete