Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Puppy Love layout



I created this layout with photos from around 1975-76 of my first dog as an adult.   Snoopy (yes, she was named after Charles Shultz's Snoopy) was such a sweet and lovable puppy.  (My dogs are all puppies no matter their age.)  She was an AKC registered Brittany Spaniel - I don't remember her fancy registration name anymore.  She would have definitely been a great bird dog for a hunter.  We almost lost her one day when she took off after a flock of birds while we were having a picnic.  Fortunately she finally listened to us, stopped and returned.  She also loved the water and would jump in without hesitation.  She's still wet from a swim in the photo underneath the title "Puppy Love"  Don't ya just love her face?
I'm using the Close To My Heart kraft cardstock again but I don't remember where the other items came from.
An update on my classes - Finding Photo Freedom is winding down although this is something I'll be working on for as long as I'm taking photos.  I have a great system in place but now it will need time and attention regularly to maintain.  We have another week after this then I'm on my own along with the LOM community.  More about that later.
With MotherLOAD we are still in "training".  I have several items to do on my training log and need to post some photos and layouts over there.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment