Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012

I'm very excited!  I just ordered my Sketchbook for the 2012 project.  I've been looking at this for the last 2 years and have been too intimidated to enter a sketchbook.  This year I'm just going to do it!  If you're not familar with the Sketchbook Project please go here
www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject
for all the details.  But if you've ever wanted your artwork to tour the world, here's your chance!  For a fee, they send you a sketchbook (its not huge) and you pick one of the themes that are available.  The theme is a starting point and you go from there.  Once you've completed your artwork in the sketchbook you send it back to them (by 1/31/12).  After the world tour it will be displayed at and becomes a permanent part of the Brooklyn Art Library.  How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment