Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scrapbooking layouts

Can't believe its already a week since my last post and I keep promising myself I'm going to post more often.  I can't figure out how others post daily.  I was able to spend some time yesterday online at Big Picture Classes at their Creative Crop for National Scrapbook Day.  Caught a couple video chats with various instructors and participated in a few of the challenges.  I'll share those photos after the prizes have been handed out.  Stiff competition - while all of the layouts were great there were several in each challenge that were absolutely Amazing!  Today, I am posting photos of 2 layouts I was inspired to do that didn't qualify for any of the 12 challenges.  So you can see by these 2 layouts I'm pretty much having a great time making layouts with my grandson's photos!   And with this virtual crop I could do it all in my jammies and not have to cart my stuff around!

Everything I used I already had.  It always feels good to use up supplies and I have to get over the habit of saving "pretty" papers for what I'm not sure.  But I've always had a hard time using my favorite purchases.  I'll post the other 2 layouts I did this weekend in a day or two.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment