Saturday, April 23, 2011

Next One Little Word blog hop May 1st

I was going to post some more information regarding Project Life, Flip Flaps and page protectors but for some reason I'm unable to upload my photos today so I've switched topics.  A week from tomorrow (May 1st at 11am EDT) will be our next One Little Word (OLW) blog hop.  For April, Ali has invited us to write a letter to ourselves to be read again in one year.  We are to take stock of where we are right now, envision where we want to be, set some intentions and write it down in letter format.  Mine is done and its several pages long.  I got pretty specific hoping this will help keep me accountable. This one is going in an envelope to open & read in a year. I'm going to do a shorter version on the download that Ali provided.  I've also continued March's project as I'm continuing my weight loss journey (slowly).  You'll be able to see both on May 1st.  Hope you stop back then!
For information on Project Life or One Little Word, go to Big Picture Classes http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/
and sign in.  Lots of great classes and many are free!

No comments:

Post a Comment