Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Close To My Heart's Flip Flaps

 Yay!  I got my Blogger problem fixed!  Finally!  Found out that a recent upgrade to Internet Explorer is incompatible with Blogger.  Fustrating!
Anyways, I want to finish up with the Flip Flaps and flip flops in this post and the next.  I previously posted regarding Close To My Heart's 4 x 6 Flip Flaps.  This post is about their 12 inche assorted Flip Flaps which I just happened to find looking through their Idea Book to re-order the 4 x 6 ones.  As you can see by the photos each one is 12 inches tall but there are 3 different widths.  I've not used these yet but will post a photo when I do.  The 4 x 6 are super easy to use and create a nice little mini-book in your album.  Word of warning - the adhesive is very strong so make sure you are putting it exactly where you want it as I
 ripped a page protector pocket when I attempted to move one of the 4 x 6 Flip Flaps.
Next post up - flip flop fasterners!

No comments:

Post a Comment