Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project Life Ideas

 Short post this morning as I'm getting ready to go to a Crop today!  Always so much fun to get together with others, catch up on everyone's news, see their photos, what they are working on and what new things the vendors have!  And munch on goodies!
For those of you who have a lot of photos that you want to include and are worried about the size of your album by the end of the year the Flip Flop Fasteners may be a good answer for you!  I'm planning to use these today so I'll have a post showing more details in the next day or two.
Close To My Heart makes Flip Flap Memory Protectors that also allow you to place multiple photos in the same place.  I just found out yesterday that Close To My Heart also now has a 12" length with various width Flip Flaps Memory Protectors so I'm hoping that my CTHM consultant has those todays.  If not I'm ordering them!  I'll have a post with the 4 x6 size in the next few days as well.
I'm off to scrap!  Hope you're having a crafty weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment