Sunday, February 27, 2011

Levant Crop

 Sandy Tompsett, Creative Memories Consultant, held another great crop at Levant this weekend.  I got a lot done.  I'm working on Project Life 2011 and decided to purchase a 2nd Project Life kit to get my 2010 photos into an album.  I'm having a lot of fun with this very different way of "scrapbooking" this type of album.  The good news I'm mostly finished through October 2010!  And hope to finish the rest next weekend at Anna Estus' crop in Kennedy.  Here's a general view of one half of the room.

In the next photo, Amber Smith, owner of the online store, Amber's Scrap Attic is helping a couple of croppers with her make'n take and answering a customer's question.
And in the last photo, Sandy Tompsett (standing, dressed in black) is talking with a couple of croppers. 
Just a reminder that this Tuesday is the One Little Word Blog Hop again.  Hope you'll stop back here for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment