Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scraps and Strings & Paper Things store closing!

As we have seen too often over the last few years another scrapbook store is closing.  The following is the owner, Kris' announcement released today regarding her store in Northeast:


I want to let you know that beginning Wednesday, September 8, I am having a semi-retirement sale at the North East store (sorry, no sale at Cross Roads), I will be giving 25% off your entire purchase of in-stock items. The less I have to move, the better!
I am continuing my booth at Cross Roads, while Lesley, at Pillowcasegram is totally retiring. Both stores at 3 West Main, North East, will close on September 30.
I am looking forward to more time with my family and friends, and lots of road trips to scrapbook stores and quilt shops! And, of course, I will still see my friends each Saturday at Cross Roads until December 18!
Store hours until September 30 are as follows:
Monday-Thursday 10 am - 4 pm
Friday 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Don't forget to check out my website for the latest news!
Thanks so much!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment