Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Doraline on a Pumpkin

I finally finished this card.  I have had her colored for awhile but only just recently did the finishing touches and made her into a card.  Doraline is from a company called Motivet and I purchased several stamp sets at CKC - Buffalo last spring.  You'll get to meet Doraline's friends in future posts.  Doraline is colored with my Copic markers.  The pumpkin on the right has Stickles covering it as well.  The card is from American Crafts. I used Spellbinders Nestabilites - Labels Eight to cut the frame around Doraline  The frame is made with K & Company paper.  The background around Doraline was done with a stippling brush as I do not have an airbrushing system.  I'm not sure where I got the little leaves but they seemed to go well with the stamp and I added some Stickles to them as well.

1 comment: