Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Display board

Here is the last item that I made from the 9,000 piece Cosmo Cricket kit.  The display board on the left is another easy project.  It's just a piece of chipboard with openings for photos that I covered on the back with a coordinating piece of patterned paper - I left it open at the top to add photos, mats (if needed) or journaling.  I added a piece of ribbon to hang it and a chipboard title and embellishments. 

I hope you are checking out some of the links I have listed below - everyone is getting really excited about CHA next week.  Some including Tim Holtz are showing sneak peaks of the new items that are being released next week.  Tim Holtz has some amazing items that he's bringing along with Heartfelt Creations.  Guard your wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment