Thursday, May 20, 2010

Paper Album

Here is a quick & easy gift idea. Have you noticed how often "quick & easy" appears in my projects? I've had these paper album kits for awhile & I knew what I wanted to do with them for a gift ideas - I just needed to get the photos developed (that took a lot longer than putting the album together. The paper album kit (Preppy Patterns) is from Creative Memories & while this one no longer appears to be available they have some other very cute ones on their website now. The kits include the paper album, matching papers & coordinating embellishments. I did add a vellum saying from Quick Quotes and a few other things I had already. The title was made from SnipIts. stickers from Tidbits. The ribbon on the front cover was already part of the album as was the round opening for the photo. The only cutting that was needed was for the photo mats. As I said it was really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment