Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Close To My Heart Photo Cube

So here is one of the projects I have been working on for awhile on & off. I loved these papers from the Close To My Heart Aspen Level 2 paper pack and started off knowing exactly what I wanted to do. That didn't work out like I thought it would and then I couldn't get any fresh ideas - I was stuck in that one direction. I've played with it on & off but didn't like anything I came up until tonight. I'm sorry my photos have a little too much light in them. I still haven't figured out my camera even though I've had it a couple of years!
Unfortunately you can't see the detail - I used Liquid Glass (love this stuff - great for decorative work as well as adhering almost anything!) on the snowflakes. I had to leave a couple of the sides blank without any other embellishments because I really loved the paper (looks like trees in a winter night). But those will make great spots for photos. Other than the grosgrain ribbon (also from CTMH) and Aspen My Stickease I had a couple of enamel-like snowflakes with glitter (not sure where I got those from. I was in the creative groove tonight as I finished a set of 3 photo cubes that I have been stuck on finishing as well. Those photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment