Sunday, April 11, 2010

Preparing for Amber's Crop

My friend, Amber, the owner of Amber's Scrap Attic (online store) is hosting a crop this coming Sat. and I'm spending part of the day to get my stuff together for that. Its been awhile since I've actually been able to go to a crop to work on my scrapbooking! I've promised myself that I will try to regularly work on my family's album this year. In the past, I've either been a vendor or teaching so this should be a relaxing and hopefully productive crop for me. I'm trying to be very careful and avoid the "taking everything but the kitchen sink" mentality. I have my layouts planned and in some cases already done except for adding photos, journaling & final touches. My photos are in the page protectors with the embellishments for those pages. I still need to get some coordinating papers and a few more embellishments together. I also need to make some titles with my Cricut this week. Pack my tools in my rolling tote and I'll be ready to go! Check out the link to Amber's website below the posts. Future crops and craft events are listed to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment