Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Dog Album

I made this chipboard album with a kit from The Button Farm. I liked this kit for a couple of reasons. First, it had everything I needed except ink , adhesives & tools in it and it all coordinated. I like not having to go to a bunch of places to find what i need for a project. Angela at The Button Farm does a great job putting beautiful kits together. I hope to take a class with her at Buffalo Stamps & Such in May. The other reason I liked this kit is that it was my first chipboard album and with this kit you even used the chipboard box that the chipboard alphabet & embellishments came in! Very clever! In the one photo (sorry, I haven't figured out how to get the photos in the order I want yet) you can see clear through to the page before and after - that's the top from the chipboard box. I love the papers - they are textured so they were fun to work with. There's no photos in it as I'm going to be giving this as a gift but I'm really tempted to keep it for myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment