Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Copics 101

For those of you wanting to learn how to use the Copic markers in your artwork, I'll be ready to offer Copics 101 in the very near future. I am just waiting for the materials from the office to arrive which should be tomorrow. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll let you know further details. I will be doing a demo at the Gowanda Crop - see the calendar on the right for crop details. If you have been reading my blog since the beginning you'll know that I am a Certifed Copic Designer by Copic and the class is focused on papercrafters, stampers & scrapbookers.
And here is my first tip - when purchasing your markers, do not buy them in sets! You want to pick your favorite color and then pick 2 more. One that is 2-3 numbers higher and one that is 2-3 numbers lower. If you purchase a set you'll get a wide variety of colors but you won't be able to do shading with what is in the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment